Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Power of One Challenge



Over at Sisterhood  they are kicking off the New Year right with the Power of One Challenge.

The challenge this week is to state our healthy living goals for both 2011 and this 8 week challenge.  Here are mine:

2011
Log and Blog:  I've never lost weight without logging my food consistently.  This blog, as you may know, is all new to me.  I will continue to log my food and blog about this journey of health at least 3x a week.

I will be a runner:  Last year, I did two 5ks but didn't run either one completely.  This year I will complete three 5ks and I will run them all.

Eat clean:  I haven't blogged much about it yet, but we changed our family eating habits dramatically last year.  We stopped buying meat that wasn't local, hormone free, grass fed, etc.  We started moving over to organic foods and cutting out the processed crap.  I want to continue the trend this year and clean up out act even more.

Lose those 65 lbs:  I mean, it IS the name of the blog after all.  I've got to drop it down to 160 to be in the healthy weight range.  It's more than doable and I'll get it done.

8 Week
4 servings of fruits and veggies a day.
Drop 12 lbs.
Gym or home workout 5x a week.
Complete the 200 squat challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment