Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Weigh-in Wednesday

It's time for the first of many Weigh-in Wednesdays!  Do you want to hear something awesome?  I lost 4.3 lbs last week.  

I'm going to type it again just because it feels awesome: I lost 4.3 lbs.

The week before this, I ate my weight in Christmas cookies and had a gain (which prompted me starting a blog to keep myself honest).  This week wasn't entirely great, either.  Remember how I ate a box of chocolates?  Yeah.  But overall, I did the work and made it happen!

I took a few screenshots of my weekly summary report from Bodymedia (check out more about my armband here).  Did I mention I love charts?




The numbers don't exactly add up.  My total calorie deficit for the week was 7742 which should equal roughly two pounds BUT I'm not going to argue.  This feels really, really good.  I worked HARD.  I walked a LOT.  I invited Jillian Michaels into my television to kick my butt.  

But you know what really is lighting a fire under me?  I know I can do more work next week, and the week after that, and the week after that..... 

4 comments:

  1. Great job, Jeanenne! I love charts too, and your's are very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss! I'm a chart and list lover! Which workout DVDs of Jillian's are you using? She's awful rough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I've been doing an older one of hers-- http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-Beginners-Frontside-Backside/dp/B000J10KN2

    I've been hearing good things about 30 Day Shred-- so I'll pick it up when this one gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOT WOOT! That is so awesome! You are rocking it!!

    ReplyDelete